[f-nsp] Upgrading IOS on a MLX-8

Niels Bakker niels=foundry-nsp at bakker.net
Fri Feb 25 17:48:48 EST 2011

* patrick.henderson at uGotFile.com (Patrick Henderson) [Fri 25 Feb 2011, 23:37 CET]:
>I can handle Cisco iOS upgrade.  But now I am faced with upgrading
>iOS on a Foundry MLX-8 from 3.8 to 5.1.  I would appreciate if
>someone can give me a few general steps on how to go about this.

Read the release notes.  They're in the same directory as where you'll
find the various images on the Foundry Knowledge Portal.  They contain
complete upgrade instructions and will explain whether hitless upgrades
are possible.

(iOS is the operating system that powers Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod
touch.)

	-- Niels.