[f-nsp] Upgrading IOS on a MLX-8

Patrick Henderson patrick.henderson at uGotFile.com
Fri Feb 25 17:51:36 EST 2011

Why is that Arjan?

From: Arjan Van Der Oest [mailto:Arjan at voiceworks.nl]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 2:42 PM
To: Patrick Henderson
Cc: foundry-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [f-nsp] Upgrading IOS on a MLX-8

On 25Feb, 2011, at 22:59 , Patrick Henderson wrote:

Folks,

I can handle Cisco iOS upgrade.  But now I am faced with upgrading iOS on a
Foundry MLX-8 from 3.8 to 5.1.  I would appreciate if someone can give me a
few general steps on how to go about this.  Thanks in advance.

I would suggest not to attempt upgrading IOS on your MLX.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Arjan van der Oest
Senior Network & Systems Engineer / Security Officer

Voiceworks BV - Editiestraat 29 - 1321 NG Almere
Mobile : (+31) (0)36 7600 197
Voiceworks winnaar Gouden FD Gazelle Award 2010 http://bit.ly/eksf8V