[f-nsp] XMR Software Upgrade Path from 4.0.1a

George B. georgeb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:50:47 EST 2011

"but once it's up"

Yeah, that's the problem.  Where we need it is on a production network
that is serving customers who are very sensitive to downtime.  We are
close enough to Brocade that maybe I will see if I can run through the
upgrade process in their Proof of Concept Lab first before we do it in
that particular network.  I think we can configure a couple of MLX to
the same configuration we have in production and run through the
upgrade process a couple of times in the lab first.