[f-nsp] egress queue drops

Jared Valentine hidden at xmission.com
Thu Jan 13 12:18:11 EST 2011

If you're not leveraging any QoS (and from the looks of your "show int" it
doesn't look like it), then you could add "buffer-sharing-full" in the
global config.  That will release the buffers that are reserved for queues
1-7 and make them available to queue0, which is where all of your traffic
currently is today.

If you are leveraging QoS, or plan on doing so in the near-term, then you'll
probably need to be a little more selective about reallocating your buffers
using specific "qd" commands instead.

Jared Valentine
hidden at xmission.com