[f-nsp] Spam from Terabit Systems

Charles Hurbert charles at terabitsystems.com
Mon Jul 11 12:31:26 EDT 2011

Firstly, let me start by apologizing profusely for any unsolicited emails anyone on this list received over the last few days.

After some questioning, I discovered a new rep we have here found/archived/
nsp-list discussions in Google search. He had no knowledge of the list
and it's rules (he is/not/subscribed) and sent out sales emails to around 10
people. I have since explained to him about the strict policies of_this_
and other lists and moving forward we will implicitly educate new reps
about this policy.

If you look at any other company posts, you will see our techs uses it for
technical questions and our sales reps use it solely to better understand real
world applications and issues with the equipment we sell to better
educate themselves.

Please accept my sincerest apologies and I can assure you this WILL NOT
happen again.

Thanks,

Charles Hurbert
Terabit Systems