[f-nsp] Fwd: Seeking firmware for Foundry / Brocade FES2402 switch

lausgans at gmail.com lausgans at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 07:29:48 EST 2011

I'm fully understand the whole illegality of this activity and all
responsibilities that it could cause.
Luckily i've found a way to get what a need. So i'm
cancelling this ask.
Thanks again for everybody who answered me.

Thanks for remindering that regarding the boot code, good that is also
mentioned in "Release Notes".