[f-nsp] VE usage stats via SNMP

Niels Bakker niels=foundry-nsp at bakker.net
Tue Mar 29 20:05:09 EDT 2011

* bmannella at gmail.com (Brendan Mannella) [Tue 29 Mar 2011, 23:28 CEST]:
>If I am not mistaking it is just the 8 port xmr version which I don't think is out yet.

"The NI-MLX-10x8G modules supports VLAN counters on the ingress and
egress ports."

You have to configure this, apparently

	NetIron(config)#statistics
	NetIron(config-statistics)#extended-counters priority all
	NetIron(config-statistics)#extended-counters routed-switched

(the middle line is enabled by default) and then you can do "sh vlan N
stat" and "sh ip int ve N stat".  Nothing about SNMP in that chapter
of the easily findable but humongous NetIron 5.1.00 Configuration Guide.

	-- Niels.