[f-nsp] TE for the same VLL peers

Brad Fleming bdflemin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:29:43 EDT 2011

Dan,

Thanks very much for your response. Very much appreciated.

We've steered clear of the VPLS model for these services to avoid
learning all the MAC addresses. Eliminating VLL as an option will
force us into a cost/benefit for these services; which isn't a bad
thing, just means we need to get out of the test lab and into CAM /
memory planning mode.

Do you happen to know if Brocade plans to allow VLLs a similar
configuration?

At any rate, thanks again for the reply!

-brad