[f-nsp] ServerIron CPU crash

Chris Good chris at g2.nu
Sat Nov 26 10:54:05 EST 2011

Fabio Mendes wrote:
> My question is, if any of you have faced this, was the problem caused by
> hardware, software or misconfiguration ?

If it is a new acquisition and the WSMs aren't showring their code version
then it may be that you have a code mismatch between the WSM and management
card.

If that is the case set the WSMs to come up manually:

wsm boot interactive

You can then boot the code via tftp:

wsm boot tftp tftp_server_ip wsm-code-ver.bin

If that does the trick then download the code to the primary/secondary as
appropriate:

wsm copy tftp flash tftp_server_ip wsm-code-ver.bin primary
wsm copy tftp flash tftp_server_ip wsm-code-ver.bin secondary