[f-nsp] FastIron: many vlans

Jared Valentine hidden at xmission.com
Thu Oct 13 13:04:29 EDT 2011

I'm guessing that when you create a VLAN group, you are limited to
performing operations against the entire VLAN group.  Ie: you tagged e 1 to
4 in the VLAN group.

An untagged port is something that can only be done on a single VLAN.
Chances are you'll have to remove vlan 303 from the vlan group, create it
individually, and then configure the ports appropriately (tagged and
untagged).

Jared Valentine
hidden at xmission.com