[f-nsp] Setup a WatchGuard Active-Active firecluster on FastIron SX-800 and/or Super-X

Raja Subramanian rajasuperman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:53:50 EDT 2011

Hi Robert,

Our NLB servers were directly connected to the SX800 cores which was also
the router for this VLAN. We tried every possible configuration in NLB to
get it working, but all the load ended up on a single server.

All 7.x releases prior to 7202d are painfully broken. Upgrading is highly
recommended.

- Raja