[f-nsp] NI 5.2 for CER/CES

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Mon Sep 26 11:11:53 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 12:17 +0200, Robert Hass wrote:
> I noticed that currently NI 5.2 software is only available for
> XMR/MLX/MLXe, but not CER/CES. When It will be available for CER/CES
> anybody knows ?

In the MyBrocade/legacy-Foundry-portal thing, I'm seeing 5.2 for the
CER/CES, but not for the XMR/MLX/MLXe. I asked my SE about it and it
sounds like 5.2 for XMR is still not fully GA (General Availability). My
SE was able to provide it to me, though. I'm doing a brand new
deployment and I wanted to start with 5.2.

Richard