[f-nsp] Preserving double-tagged traffic on ICX6100

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Apr 22 09:55:46 EDT 2012

I've turned jumbo-frames on, but have done nothing with super-aggregated
vlan support.  My understand is that it's for Q-in-Q support, and my
application has double-tagged traffic that passes through the ICX, keyed on
the outer tag.   As I've said before, why does the switch even look past the
outer tag?

I can't use another tag-type for the outer tag.  Even if I could, I would
still say the ICX shouldn't be manipulating or caring about inner tags.

Frank