[f-nsp] BI4000 loses parts of running-config

Gunther Stammwitz gstammw at gmx.net
Fri Feb 3 16:33:42 EST 2012

Hello colleagues,

I have a BI4000 (J-BxGMR4) running on 08.0.01w that sometimes loses a few
lines of the running-config.

This usually happens when I configure something new and do a write mem.

My configuration is about 1.100 lines long.

I have seen the same behavior on another system running 08.0.01v and
earlier.

Any idea why this is happening? What can one do about it?

The startup config is broken too but at least there should be enough space
left on the flash: Used Configuration Flash Size=33913, Max Configuration
Flash Size=524288.

Kind regards

Gunther