[f-nsp] Firefox 10.x and SI-SSL

Lutz Knabenreich knabenreich at hkn.de
Mon Feb 6 04:03:25 EST 2012

Hello colleagues,

since Mozilla started to release Firefox 10 on January 31st we are
seeing some issues with SSL terminated websites on SI Platform running
version 11g.

As far as we could determine the SSL connection between the firefox 10.x
clients and the SI is reset by the SI when starting to transfer
application data. By now we did not see any successful connection
between the SI and the realservers in question, so it looks like no data
gets requested by the SI from the realservers.

Is there anybody on the list who is able to confirm this behavior?

We do not know if the lower SI software release versions (e.g version
10.x) behave the same way. But we know that this issue is not seen when
using firefox 9.x versions.

As we have access to ADX platforms as well, Version 12.3.01d is not
affected.

Best regards
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Lutz Knabenreich

--
HKN GmbH                     Tel: +49 211 875505-0
Lutz Knabenreich             Fax: +49 211 87550555
47829 Krefeld            mailto:knabenreich at hkn.de

Technik Standort:
In der Steele 29
40599 Duesseldorf

Eingetragen am Amtsgericht Krefeld       HRB 12335
Geschaeftsfuehrer                 Lutz Knabenreich