[f-nsp] Outbound NAT problem

George B. georgeb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:27:07 EST 2012

Also there was another feature added in 10.2.0i

"Module: WSM6, WSM7, WSM6-SSL, SI-4G and SI-4G-SSL
Symptom: Feature enhancement to disable client-ip based sticky
behavior for IP NAT. By default, a ServerIron creates a sticky session
based on a NAT client IP address so that all traffic from the same
client always uses the same IP address in the IP NAT pool. This
default behavior may not be desired for certain design requirements.
Resolution: Fixed in Release 10.2.01i.
The following new global config-level command has been added starting
with this release.
ServerIron(config)#ip nat disable-sticky"

So the ip nat disable-sticky might help you, too, if a client's NAT
address might be different depending on where it is going and one of
the destinations might overlap with a different rule.

George