[f-nsp] MCT on BigIron yet?

Rajesh Singh Rajesh.Singh at admedia.ae
Thu Feb 16 07:37:37 EST 2012

As brocade it will be in Q3 2012.
We requested this feature  in Q2 2011

Regards
From: foundry-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net [foundry-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of George B. [georgeb at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 1:21 PM
To: foundry-nsp
Subject: [f-nsp] MCT on BigIron yet?

Anyone know if MCT is available yet on BigIron?  I see they are saying
"real soon now" on the web site but the web site tends to lag reality
by a while.

By the way, we're using it with NetIron and so far so good.
DISCLAIMER
This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely for the person or organization to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by telephoning or E-mailing the sender. This footnote also confirms that this E-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.