[f-nsp] Enabling ipv6 on J-BxGMR4

Baity, Josh Josh.Baity at bhsu.edu
Thu Feb 16 18:14:46 EST 2012

Nope...running the routing image.

SSH at SW_Lib0(config)#ipv6 access-list TEST
Maximum number of IPv6 Access Lists are already configured!

Can't create an ipv6 ACL...but I'm running 7.3 and you appear to be running 7.3.0a...and now that I look at the release notes for 7.3.0a...i see that IPv6 ingress ACL support is now present.

<sheepishly crawling back into cave>

Thanks Matt!
Josh Baity
Network & Computer Services