[f-nsp] firmware for a fesx424-prem

Jon Maiman jonmaiman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 20:28:41 EDT 2012

Mark,

   For equipment that is out of service for more than 1 year, you can put
back under service by paying for field qualification service (fqs).   With
fqs, a Brocade Field Engineer will verify the condition of the equipment.
As long as it is in good working order, it can be place back under a
support contract.   There is a charge for FQS in addition to normal support
contract costs.

--Jon
(Who works for Brocade)