[f-nsp] Preserving double-tagged traffic on ICX6610

Igor Ybema foundry-nsp at ergens.org
Fri May 18 14:22:42 EDT 2012

Hi Frank and all,

Today I had called our Brocade SE. For a case he was testing this bug also.
He could reproduce it on ICX 6450 and ICX 6610. However I still can
not reproduce it on the 6430.

We used the same configuration. The only differences are that:
- I am using 6430 instead of 6450 or 6610 (so no 10G ports)
- I am using a 24 ports model (so only one packer processor)
- I used the same 'port region' (because there is only one) for all
ports (uplink and downlinks) in the test

We concluded that the bug somehow is related to the packet processors,
how the 10G is connected internally or CPU core related. The Brocade
SE did not had time to test if using the same port region also fixed
the issue on the 6450 and the 6610. Can someone test this? If you use
port 1/1/1 to 1/1/4 for the test you should be in the same port region
for all types.

regards, Igor