[f-nsp] (no subject)

wade uresk wuresk at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 22:32:38 EST 2012

Sorry all but just trying to see if someone has a possible solution
I purchased a FGS624g on ebay really old code tried to contact brocade they will not even consider giving software support to someone that bought their product in a gray market.  Is there anyway or someone specific I could contact most companies will offer a onetime software support option.
I just bought the thing to help me with my BCNE ( I like hands on) but an old code does not help too much)
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks