[f-nsp] CER FIB capacity

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Wed Oct 3 15:29:23 EDT 2012

That's how we have our XMR currently configured:

show default values | include System|ip.*route
System Parameters    Default    Maximum    Current    Actual     Bootup
Revertible
ip-route               204800     1048576    786432     786432     786432
Yes
ipv6-route             65536      245760     65536      65536      65536
Yes
ip-vrf-route           5120       262144     5120       5120       5120
Yes
ipv6-vrf-route         128        16384      128        128        128
Yes

show run | include cam|system-max
system-max ip-cache 786432
system-max ip-route 786432
system-max virtual-interface 4095
cam-partition profile multi-service-4

I do not know what headroom, if any, we have left to increase those
values individually.

--
Dan White