[f-nsp] Tagged Ports

Fligor, Debbie fligor at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 9 14:56:23 EDT 2012

On Oct 9, 2012, at 12:22, Eric Chen <eric at fusionity.com> wrote:

> We're just a bit confused on this vs Cisco terminology. Apologies for the trouble

"tagged" on Foundry/Brocade is "trunked" on Cisco

in Foundry you put the port tagging info under the VLAN command.  In Cisco you put switchport trunk under the Port, and list the allowed VLANs per port.  switching back and forth  between the two flavors of devices can be a tad confusing at first.

The cisco equivalent to what is Richard described below on a Foundry would be

interface GigabitEthernet1/1
 switchport access vlan 2

interface GigabitEthernet1/2
 switchport access vlan 3