[f-nsp] Maximum VRRP/VRRP-E instances on MLX

Dave Peters - Terabit Systems Dave at terabitsystems.com
Thu Jan 24 17:19:08 EST 2013

Thanks, everyone.  That's what I'm trying to wrap my head around.  I was hoping no one would have to hold my hand, but can someone give me the briefest of examples (or config parameters) on how that would work?

Google is failing me presently.  I'm going to keep trying that, too.

Again, appreciate all the help.