[f-nsp] Smokeping and Brocade gear

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr youssef at 720.fr
Tue Mar 26 10:25:01 EDT 2013

Hi,

Exactly !

The idea would be to find a solution to monitore latency/jitter/packet loss
on our backbone, especially core B2B links (either dark fiber, longhaul
wavelength, etc.).

We want to be able to tell when a provider behaves badly and doesn't meet
his SLAs ;-)

I have worked for companies where we used smokeping for that purpose on $C
and $J gear. I have looked in their website, doesn't seem to support
Brocade gear.

Still, I'm more than open if you can suggest alternative solutions.

Thanks.

--
Youssef BENGELLOUN-ZAHR