[f-nsp] Serveriron XL vs ADX

Tamas Csillag tcsillag at interware.hu
Mon May 13 15:27:00 EDT 2013

Thanks for all the feedback!

The biggest problem is shipping, as somehow not a lot of these boxes
made it to Europe... Which rules the SI400/800 series out...
I'm happy with the 100Mb ports and low horsepower, as it'll never see
any serious traffic anyway.

Looks like even the SI-4G is above my budget on ebay, so I guess I'll
stick with the old ones...

Thanks again!

Tamas