[f-nsp] IPv6 on FCX

Justin Keery justin.keery at venus.co.uk
Sun Nov 10 04:17:35 EST 2013

I was doing similar stuff on a C4900 very recently

If there's an interface up *which is allowed to pass the VLAN* (does not
have to be explicitly assinged), the VIF/VE will be up.

But if there are no interfaces which are allowed to pass the VLAN (ie
VLANSs are blocked by default, or need to be added explicitly etc) the
VIF/VE was down.

*Justin Keery, Director*
Venus Business Communications Ltd
*FAST FIBRE INTERNET AND ETHERNET PRIVATE NETWORKS*
24 Denmark St, London WC2H 8NJ

 VENUS
020 7240 5858
07976 153 984