[f-nsp] VDX OSPFv3

i3D.net - Martijn Schmidt martijnschmidt at i3d.net
Fri Nov 15 17:28:05 EST 2013

Hi Dave,

Bad news for you - the VDX platform currently does not support IPv6
routing, only IPv6 management. If you look at the VDX6740 specifications
on the Brocade website you will find that IPv6 unicast routing is
mentioned as "hardware supported" in the footnotes.

http://www.brocade.com/products/all/switches/product-details/vdx-6740-switch/specifications.page

Best regards,

Martijn Schmidt