[f-nsp] VDX upgrade

Jared Valentine hidden at xmission.com
Wed Nov 20 22:21:22 EST 2013

Does your nos3.0.1a directory have another nested nos3.0.1a directory in
it? (there shouldn't be).  It's been a while since I ran a VDX upgrade,
but it looked like this:

sw1# firmware download ftp host 10.1.1.10 user admin password password123
file nos2.0.1a directory vdx

The directory structure of the FTP server looked like this:
c:\ftp\vdx\nos2.0.1a\(bunch of VDX files and directories)

The admin/password123 login was dumped to c:\ftp.  The upgrade command
goes into the vdx directory and then pulls the upgrade from the nos2.0.1a
subdirectory.

Hopefully that helps.

-JV