[f-nsp] Lost Password FCX stack switchs

Niels Bakker niels=foundry-nsp at bakker.net
Sun Oct 6 12:47:56 EDT 2013

* youssef at 720.fr (Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr) [Sun 06 Oct 2013, 12:58 CEST]:
>When I tried to log in again, I was prompted for a login/password. I
>didn't configure any before rebooting.

You may have configured a different AAA model, which, if you omit
users, will lead to lockout.

>All usual dumb passwords don't work, and I can't enter the boot
>monitor mode when I reload the stack !?! So, classic lost password
>recovery procedure isn't helpfull here.

What do you mean with "can't"?  Just send 'b' over the serial console
several times directly after a powercycle, and follow the rest of the
instructions in the FastIron Config Guide ("no password" and so on).

	-- Niels.