[f-nsp] UDP and non-DSR ?

Eldon Koyle esk-puck.nether.net at esk.cs.usu.edu
Thu Sep 19 16:49:32 EDT 2013

Since I haven't seen anyone else reply...

>From what I remember, if you don't want to do any NAT and you also want
both directions of traffic to go through the load balancer (ie.
non-DSR), it must be in-line; I'm not completely sure what you are
asking, though.  You can certainly put DNS servers behind the load
balancer and use source-nat, just like you do with your webservers.

Or are you having difficulty getting DNS replies back to the right
backend webserver?

--
Eldon Koyle
Information Technology