[f-nsp] LACP with Foundry and Linux Machine

Rupesh Basnet brupesh at subisu.net.np
Tue Apr 1 00:56:35 EDT 2014

Hi Raoul,

With trunk on foundry and mode 4 on linux box with load balancing on l2
hash mode, load balance was happening is asymmetric way. IN traffic was
seen from one and  OUT traffic was seen from another interface. I think
server mode on foundry might help but it seems we need to reload to
reconfigure it. Are there any way out for proper load balancing?

Regards,
--------
Rupesh Basnet

System Operations
Subisu Cablenet (P.) Ltd.
148 Thirbum Sadak
Baluwatar, Kathmandu
Nepal

T: 00977 1 4429616/17 Ext.: 322,323(4412832-Direct Line)
F: 00977 1 4430572

http://www.subisu.net.np

(An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company)