[f-nsp] LACP with Foundry and Linux Machine

George B. georgeb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 01:13:00 EDT 2014

I tend to use layer3+4 because for the average server the majority of the
traffic is going to its default gateway so that always gets hashed to the
same link when using layer2 hashing.  Layer3-4 will at least hash it based
on destination source port and IP address and as most client connections
come from a wide range of source ports, that more effectively balances the
traffic across the links.