[f-nsp] Netiron 5.6 feedbacks

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr youssef at 720.fr
Thu Dec 4 02:18:04 EST 2014

Dear All,

I just got yesterday from my SE the details of NI 5.6e patch release (GA
targeted for 12/16) and the DEFECTs that will be corrected, and there are
quite a lot of them.

Among them, there is that SNMP (reported by Mathias W) defect and the one
related to the mac adresses flapping messages on CER-RT (reported by
Clement C) corrected.

You can all read about it here :

http://freepdfhosting.com/34b6a9eb39.pdf

HTH.