[f-nsp] MLX Capability

salman sadiq salmanravian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 06:10:34 EST 2014

Thank you for the information. You are right about the 8x10G cards
requiring hSFM. In fact we already have hSFMs installed. For the 24x10G and
40G modules, will they simply not work in an MLX chassis? Or is the
limitation coming from the chassis t'put? In case it is a t'put limitation
we can calculate the right mix of 10G 24 port and 4/8 port LPs. Of course
not all the 16 slots are going to contain 24x10G cards.

Thank you.