[f-nsp] MLX expected behaviour for RIB/FIB exhaustion

Eric Cables ecables at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 00:40:22 EST 2014

Rather than taking full routes from both providers, why not just have them
advertise a default + their customer routes? This will be significantly
lower than a full table, and will allow you to improve your path selection
without compromising your hardware limitations.

Just a thought..

-- Eric Cables