[f-nsp] exceed configured CAM size, larger partition size required

Darren O'Connor darrenoc at outlook.com
Fri Jan 24 13:05:10 EST 2014

ACL applied is only 20 lines long. I have just a handful of ACLs applied elsewhere.

yes the XMR16 has a load more ports, but that should not cause an issue due to the tiny ACLs I'm using.

same tcam profile used on all boxes: CAM partitioning profile: multi-service-4

system max:

sh run | inc system-max
system-max vlan 4095
system-max ip-cache 768000