[f-nsp] XMR Module Question

Nick Adams nick at ramnode.com
Wed Jul 30 10:33:17 EDT 2014

Thank you!

Regards,

Nick

From: i3D.net - Martijn Schmidt [mailto:martijnschmidt at i3d.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:23 AM
To: foundry-nsp at puck.nether.net; nick at ramnode.com; i3D.net - Martijn Schmidt
Subject: Re: [f-nsp] XMR Module Question

Hello Nick,

Yes, NI-XMR-10Gx4 is almost the same thing as BR-MLX-10Gx4-X except the
former was produced while Foundry still existed (and the latter has been
produced after the company was taken over by Brocade). There might be some
other minor differences but nothing much that I'm aware of.

1M routes is by the way only with a very specific CAM profile. The default
XMR CAM profile has room for 524k IPv4 routes, you can read up on it in the
manual, but if you're planning to run full table BGP consider changing your
cam-partition profile to something with 768k IPv4 routes.