[f-nsp] Trying to diagnose a possibly failing FESX648-PREM

ebradsha at gmail.com ebradsha at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:36:03 EDT 2014

This is a stand-alone switch in a cabinet so no L2 loop there. Pretty
simple setup -- single BGP session with an upstream provider with the
default route pointing right to them. CPU utilization currently sitting at
1%.

Initially when I noticed the packet loss I thought I was getting DoS
attacked, but I have sFlow monitoring activated on all ports and don't see
anything out of the ordinary.

I'll check the boot time diagnostics soon -- thanks for your input.

- Elliot