[f-nsp] Netiron 5.6 feedbacks

Tim Warnock timoid at timoid.org
Sat Oct 4 01:45:59 EDT 2014

In saying that: I've done a lot of testing on 5.6d in the lab and this hasn't popped up for us.

I just checked in on a script I've left running and it's up to about 2700 ssh login/logouts of which every few hundred logins it varies between a show run and a show tech.

Just curious, what is your memory usage like and uptime?