[f-nsp] Brocade MLX with BGP confederations

Lutz Knabenreich knabenreich at hkn.de
Fri Oct 17 11:29:20 EDT 2014

Hi Jimmy,

 > I am interested to know if anyone has any learnings for using BGP
confederations on Brocade MLX's.

We have confederations in place, within each confederation we have route
reflectors. Within our setup (IPv4 & IPv6 Dual Stack, OSPF, BGP, MPLS,
VLLs) no issues so far, using 5.3, 5.5 and 5.6 software mix with MLX and
CER-RT-ADV.

In case of any question please contact me offlist.

Best regards
Lutz

--
HKN GmbH                     Tel: +49 211 875505-0
Lutz Knabenreich             Fax: +49 211 87550555
47829 Krefeld            mailto:knabenreich at hkn.de

Technik Standort:
In der Steele 29
40599 Duesseldorf

Eingetragen am Amtsgericht Krefeld       HRB 12335
Geschaeftsfuehrer                 Lutz Knabenreich