[f-nsp] Release notes?

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Tue Oct 28 08:03:34 EDT 2014

Getting back to this one, I was still having trouble so I engaged with
Brocade support.

Turns out, what I'd actually been doing to get to the information fast was
typing "fcx" in the search field, a habit I had long had.  While that did
indeed get me to the right place, it was also filtering filename content
as well.

If I go the traditional navigation through Ethernet Switches and pick
FastIron from there, all is displayed as it should be.  So user error on
my part!

Thanks all,

Jethro.

> On 04/10/2014 17:55, Nick Hilliard wrote:
> > On 04/10/2014 12:32, Jethro R Binks wrote:
> > > Is it my imagination, or are release notes no longer on MyBrocade, either
> > > in downloads or documentation?
> > >
> > > Specifically I was looking at various code versions for FCX, 7400, 8001
> > > etc.
> >
> > works for me:
> >
> > http://www.foobar.org/~nick/fcx-doc.png
> >
> > Is there a problem with your account?
> >
> > Nick
> >

> --
> Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
> Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
>
> The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
> Scotland, number SC015263.