[f-nsp] Serveriron SSL termination

Chris Good chris at g2.nu
Thu Sep 4 07:31:37 EDT 2014

I'm considering adding SSL termination to our existing deployment of ADXs.
At present we funnel all SSL through a apache proxy layer that has multiple
name based vhosts each with their own  certificate per vhost, this proxy
shim then sends traffic to the non-ssl server.

 All the "real servers" in a cluster can handle all vhosts so we don't need
multiple bind rules, we just need to be able to terminate with multiple ssl
profiles on a single virtual server.  I've been reading through the ssl
termination documentation but can't see any obvious way to hang multiple
certificates off a single virtual server.  Am I missing something or is it
not possible to define a virtual server with multiple profiles on the ADX?

Chris