[f-nsp] Netiron 5.6 feedbacks

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Sep 30 20:08:46 EDT 2014

On Tue, 30 Sep 2014, Eldon Koyle wrote:

> In other news, I just had ssh stop working on 5 MLX routers, all running
> 5.6d:
>
> $ ssh myrouter
> invalid public DH value (1/1024)
> Disconnecting: bad server public DH value

I've got a ICX6610 running 07.3.00aT7f3 that's doing that.  I've tried
zero'ing and recreating the key on the switch.  Maybe a reboot will fix
it, but I don't plan to find out anytime soon.  It's still switching
packets well enough.

Another rant that came up today.  Why doesn't NetIron/XMR sort bgp
communities on routes?  Leaving them in "as added" order makes writing
extended community-lists to match on multiple community strings
interesting.