[f-nsp] NetIron 5.9 feedbacks

Franz Georg Köhler lists at openunix.de
Fri Aug 21 03:36:15 EDT 2015

Am 19.08.15 um 11:33 schrieb youssef at 720.fr (Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr):
> Dear community,
>
> It appears Brocade has released NI5.9 yesterday but it seems impossible to
> download any of the related files from their website.
>
> Has anybody been able to download any materials for this release ?

I downloaded this on Wednesday and installed it on a test device.

According to the release notes, this release is mainly extending IPsec
and Openflow features.

There is one interesting new feature, though...:

LAG name update for existing LAG — The LAG name can be changed on
existing and functioning LAG without bringing down the LAG.

:-)

I do not see SFM temperatures on show chassis any more with 5.8 and 5.9,
does anybode alse see this phenomenon?

Best regards,

Franz Georg Köhler