[f-nsp] FCX stack problem and maybe move to 8?

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 13:25:29 EST 2015

Hi Jethro, current target patch for the FCX is 8.0.10h, though the latest
patch is 'm' (target path guidance usually lags the release schedule a
bit).  That said, all of the development efforts are going into 8.0.30 and
above, the latest patch there is 8.0.30d.  I have seen pretty good results
on this code for ICX, but not a lot of visibility for FCX running it.

Mike