[f-nsp] FCX stack problem and maybe move to 8?

salman sadiq salmanravian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 01:53:47 EST 2015

Hi Jethro,
         We have a lot of FCX switches. Had a lot of issues with 7.4d (dhcp
snooping bug), 7.4f (stack sync problem; stack CPU-CPU communication
failure), 8.1d (high CPU due to multicast) and 8.1g (telnet stops working).
Finally upgraded to 8.1m with UPnP blocked via an ACL. 8.1m has been stable
for nearly 3 months now.

BR