[f-nsp] IronWare 8.0.40 not supported on most products...

Robert Hass robhass at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 22:00:34 EST 2015

Hi
Just read release notes for IronWare 8.0.40.

Most of products are NOT supported starting this release. I'm very negative
supprised.
It's very very dirty move from Brocade to existing customers as we have
400+ switches.

For example compact switches like ICX6430-C12 released 2.5 year ago will
NOT receive new software, a little disaster from customer point of view ?

Just few me 3 cents, as now I'm regret that we invested in Brocade.
Probably will not buy anything from them anymore after this action. Anybody
has same point of view like me ?

Rob