[f-nsp] About Brocade XMR POS Interface Configuration

Md. Jahangir Hossain jrjahangir at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 00:44:11 EST 2015

Dear Concern,Wishes all are fine. I need all of your comments about POS interface configuration in Brocade XMR router. Based on my present config, my POS link frequenly flapping now . So Can anyone please inform how can i config path delay and line delay like Cisco router ?
Here my present POS interface config;Brocade#interface pos 2/1
 optical-monitor
 ip address x.x.x.126/30
 enable
 encap hdlc

##### Here my other remote side point to point Cisco router POS config sample;Cisco#controller sonet 0/1/0/0    ip adddress x.x.x.125/30
    line delay trigger 3000    path delay trigger 25

Thanks you in advance for all of your nice co-operation .
Regards // Jahangir