[f-nsp] BGP route not installed in routing table

Brian Taylor briant at socket.net
Mon Nov 9 17:36:58 EST 2015

I'm trying to figure out why a route learned via BGP would not be
installed in the routing table. This is an MPLS/ L3VPN setup.

Doing a show ip bgp vrf for the route, it returns 2 valid paths, but "No
path is selected as BEST route"

I've confirmed that there is plenty of space left for routes on the
switch, confirmed that there is a route to the next hope in the global
routing table.

When I do a show route vrf for it, it just returns the 0.0.0.0/0 route,
which isn't working.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Brian Taylor